1142 Soquel Ave., Santa Cruz, CA 95062
Community InformationSanta Cruz County, CA
- Bay Eye Medical Group
- Outpatient Laboratory Services at Watsonville Community Hospital
- Sutter Health
- Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center
- Dominican Hospital has a medical staff of about 400 physicians, and is a dual-campus network of quality-focused comprehensive care serving the health care needs of the Monterey Bay region
- Santa Cruz County Health Services Agency exists to protect and improve the health of the people in Santa Cruz County. The Agency provides programs in Environmental Health, Public Health, Medical Care, Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment, and Mental Health
- Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center of Santa Cruz specialty hospital for medical, surgical, and perinatal patients
- Watsonville Community Hospital provides quality health care services to Watsonville and surrounding communities in the tri-county area along California's Central Coast
- Great Exchange
- Mercury News
- Moutain Network News
- Santa Cruz Record
- Scotts Valley Banner-Valley Press
- Good Times 30 Years As Santa Cruz County's News and Entertainment Weekly
- Metro Santa Cruz
- Press Banner Serving the San Lorenzo Valley and Scotts Velley since 1960
- Santa Cruz Sentinel Local, state and national news, plus sports, business, politics, lifestyle and entertainment guides.
- Santa Cruz Weekly Welcome to the Santa Cruz Weekly, the publication residents of and visitors to Santa Cruz County read each week for insightful writing about news, culture and events in and around Santa Cruz County.
- Boulder Creek Recreation & Park District
- Pinto Lake Park
- Big Basin Redwoods State Park is California's oldest State Park, established in 1902. Home to the largest continuous stand of ancient coast redwoods south of San Francisco, the park consists of over 18,000 acres of old growth and recovering redwood forest, with mixed conifer, oaks, chaparral, and riparian habitats
- Delaveaga Golfing
- Elkhorn Slough National Estuarine Research Reserve
- Santa Cruz Parks and Recreation
- Santa Cruz Surfing
Santa Cruz Community
- Cabrillo College provides an accessible and effective learning environment, which aids students in their pursuit of transfer, career preparation, personal fulfillment, job advancement, and retraining goals
- Santa Cruz County Office of Education is a public agency whose purpose is to provide educational leadership, resources and services to schools to ensure quality educational opportunities for all students
- Santa Cruz Kids Family friendly site featuring schools, kids activities, entertainment, recreation, summer camps, parenting resources, daycare facilities
- UC Santa Cruz University of California
- County Administrative Office is responsible for the preparation and supervision of the County's budget, legislative analysis, contract and grant administration, intergovernmental relations, supervision of non-elected department heads, and oversight of all departmental functions
- District Attorney's Office is dedicated to enhancing the safety of all residents of Santa Cruz County
- Santa Cruz County Fire Departments
- Sheriff-Coroner's Office ''Our mission is to be united with local communities to make Santa Cruz County a place where all people can live safely and without fear''
- Superior Court of California, Santa Cruz
- Amtrak California
- Santa Cruz Metro mass transit system for Santa Cruz County in California
- Watsonville Municipal Airport (WVI) is located in Watsonville California on the Central Coast near Santa Cruz, Salinas, Monterey, and Carmel
- Santa Cruz County Regional Transportation Commission
- Santa Cruz Public Libraries is a city-county library system with libraries throughout the County of Santa Cruz, California
- UCSC Library
- Watsonville Public Library provides a variety of information, materials and services in a welcoming place where people gather, learn, and celebrate our multi-cultural community
- Capitola By The Sea Guide To Capitola, California
- Capitola Historical Museum offers a collection of photographs and artifacts related to Capitola's history; as well as quarterly exhibits on the history and art of the area
- Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Museum of Art and History is all about visual culture and open all year long with four galleries on three floors with exhibits, family activities, tours, education programs, Historical archives, film series and lectures
- Nickelodeon and Del Mar Movie Theaters
- Rio Theatre
- Santa Cruz Baroque Festival Baroque music opens the world of historic sound, and can lead both musician and audience on countless voyages of musical discovery
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk is oldest amusement park PLUS a State Historic Landmark
- Santa Cruz County Santa Cruz County Conference and Visitors Council
- Santa Cruz County Actors' Theatre
- Santa Cruz Mountains Art Center supports and encourages the arts through education, exhibition and cultural activities, reflecting the unique and diverse environment of the mountain communities
- Santa Cruz City Museum of Natural History
- Santa Cruz Mystery Spot is a gravitational anomaly located in the redwood forests just outside of Santa Cruz, California
- Santa Cruz Wharf is the perfect setting for enjoying events while taking in the ocean view
- Seymour Marine Discovery Center is part of the Joseph M. Long Marine Laboratory, a research and education facility of the University of California
- Shakespeare Santa Cruz
- Alameda County Medical Center
- Alameda County Medical Center Fairmont Hospital
- All Bates Summit Medical Ctr
- Bay Area Tumor Institute
- California Endocurietherapy Medical Corporation
- Carnales Unidos Reformando Adictos Incorporated
- Children's Hospital
- City Of Alameda Health Care District
- County Of Alameda
- Crestwood Treatment Center
- East Bay Endoscopy Center
- Eden Medical Center
- Eden Medical Center - Occupational Health
- Eden Medical Center - Outpatient Rehabilitation Services
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Occupational Health
- Electrical Engrg Cmpt Sciences
- Emeryville Homecare
- Flowmedica Inc.
- Fremont Homecare
- Fremont Hospital
- Fremont Surgery Center
- Garfield Geropsychiatric Hospital
- Healthsouth Corporation
- Kaiser Foundation Hospitals
- Kaiser Permanente
- Kaiser Permanente Fremont Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Post Acute
- Kindred Healthcare Operating Inc
- Kindred Hospital-San Francisco Bay Area
- Reliant Nursing Svc
- San Leandro Hospital
- Sutter Connect
- Sutter Health
- Telecare Corporation
- U C B Space Sciences Lab Cr
- Alameda Hospital Alameda Hospital is an independent, general-acute-care hospital dedicated to providing quality, personalized care to patients.
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center brings over 100 years of nationally recognized medical care to our East Bay Area communities and to Northern California
- Children's Hospital Oakland the oldest pediatric medical center between Los Angeles and Seattle has provided exceptional medical care for children in the region and beyond for 94 years
- Eden Medical Center is a full-service, 387-bed medical center with campuses in Castro Valley and San Leandro, serving the health care needs of residents of Alameda County and surrounding communities
- Highland Hospital Our mission is three-fold: we are committed to excellence in community based patient care, post-graduate medical education, and Emergency Medicine clinical and basic research
- Alameda Newspapers, Inc
- Bil-Mar, Inc
- Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
- East Bay Monthly
- Fred Zehnder
- India West Publications Inc.
- Inland Valley Publising Company
- Inside Tennis
- Inter-City Express
- Mc Clatchy Newspapers, Inc
- Oakland Tribune
- San Francisco Newspaper Agency
- San Jose Mercury News, Inc
- The Daily Review
- The Globe Newspaper Group
- Uc Plant
- Voz De Portugal
- Alameda Times-Star
- The Mercury News
- Berkeley Daily Planet local news, free community daily newspaper.
- East Bay Express alternative weekly newspaper serving Berkeley, Oakland, and the San Francisco East Bay area.
- Ardenwood Historical Farm
- Coyote Hills Regional Park
- Fremont City Park Maintenance
- Fremont City Parks
- Regional Parks Botanic Garden The Regional Parks Botanic Garden was founded on January 1, 1940. It is situated in Tilden Regional Park's beautiful Wildcat Canyon in the heart of the North Berkeley Hills.
- University of California Botanic Garden To develop and maintain a diverse living collection of plants to support teaching and worldwide research in plant biology
- East Bay Regional Park District - all parks We will acquire, develop, manage, and maintain a high quality, diverse system of interconnected parklands which balances public usage and education programs with protection and preservation of our natural and cultural resources
- Angel Island State Park
- Alameda County Sheriff Office
- Alameda Police Department In the spirit of community policing in the informational age, this site is dedicated to providing our citizens and the world access to our department. We hope that the information found here will help to strengthen the community/police team.
- Alameda County Treasurer-Tax Collector Our goal is to provide you with the information and easy access to make an online tax payment, obtain your personal tax information or to provide you with a better understanding of what services we provide
- Alameda County Fire Department We will provide the highest level of service to our communities by valuing our members; promoting positive leadership; and dedicating ourselves to excellence.
- AMTRAK Capitol Corridor
- Alameda Harbor Bay Ferry
- Bay Area Transit Information
- Metropolitan Oakland International Airport
- Livermore Municipal Airport
- Hayward Executive Airport
- Black Tie Transportation providing ground transportation in private corporate sedans, stretch limousines, executive vans, and 21 and 25-seat motor coaches.
- Alameda County Library
- Alameda Free Library Alameda's premier information source since 1877
- Berkeley Public Library
- Hayward Library
- Livermore Public Librarie
- Oakland Public Library The Oakland Public Library informs, inspires and delights our diverse community as a resource for information, knowledge, and artistic and literary expression, providing the best in traditional services, new technologies and innovative programs
- Pleasanton Public Library
- San Leandro Public Library The City of San Leandro is dedicated to providing for the identification, designation, protection, enhancement, perpetuation, and use of historical resources that contribute to San Leandro's historical, architectural, archaeological, cultural, or aesthetic heritage
- Alameda Ballet Academy
- Berkeley Ballet Theater
- Lawrence Hall of Science is a singular resource center for preschool through high school science and mathematics education, and a public science center with exciting hands-on experiences for learners of all ages
- Oakland Opera Theater
- Shoreline Amphitheater
- Sunol Water Temple For decades the Water Temple received many visitors and was a popular location for picnickers
- California Pacific Medical Ctr
- Central Gardens Convalescent Hospital
- Chinese Hospital & Clinics
- City & County Of San Francisco
- Department Of Urology
- Dignity Health
- Health Center at AT&T Park
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital
- Kaiser Foundation Hospitals
- Kaiser Permanente
- Maitri-Compassionate Care
- Northern California Melanoma Center
- Pacific Heights Surgery Center of San Francisco
- Pelvic Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Presidio Surgerycenter
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
- San Francisco General Hospital Foundation
- St Bernardine Medical Center
- St Luke's Hospital
- St. Luke Health Center
- St. Mary Medical Center Foundation
- Sutter Health
- The Sports Medicine Shop
- Ucsf Childrens Hospital
- Victorian Healthcare Center
- California Pacific Medical Center is one of the largest private, not-for-profit, academic medical centers in California and is a Sutter Health affiliate. California Pacific is recognized as a tertiary referral center providing advanced medical care with a patient-centered focus.
- Chinese Hospital located in San Francisco, is a unique healthcare provider with a long and rich history of providing access to culturally competent health care services for the Chinese Community. Chinese Hospital is a 54 bed, acute care, community-owned, non-profit hospital offering a wide range of medical, surgical and specialty programs.
- St. Mary's Medical Center The history of St. Mary's Medical Center, the oldest continuously operating hospital in the city, is an inspiring testimony to the tireless efforts of the Sisters of Mercy, outstanding physicians and the many other dedicated individuals who have committed their talents and resources to serving the community of San Francisco, including the poor and marginalized .
- Kindred Hospital - San Francisco Bay Area is a 99-bed, regional referral center specializing in the management of medically complex, resource-intensive patients who require extended stays. We serve all of northern and central California and are recognized as a center of excellence in the treatment of this medically fragile patient group.
- St. Luke's Hospital For over 130 years, St. Luke's Hospital has been providing quality health care services. St. Luke's Hospital, located in San Francisco, California, is a full-service 260-bed licensed acute care facility. Our employees are reflective of the multi-ethnic neighborhoods we serve and speak over 30 languages.
- San Francisco Spine Center focuses on surgical and nonsurgical care for conditions including:Failed Back and Neck SurgerySpinal Deformity (Scoliosis, Ankylosing Spondylitis)Herniated Cervical, Thoracic and Lumbar DiscsSpondylolisthesisSpinal StenosisBone Cancer and related tumorsSpinal Fractures
- San Francisco VA Medical Center (SFVAMC) serves as a major tertiary care referral center for veterans throughout Northern California. The facility has 124 acute care hospital beds. It is a high acuity medical center with over a third of bed days of care being in intensive care or monitored beds.
- UCSF Children's Hospital is one of the highest ranked pediatric centers in California, with more than 150 experts in 50 specialties providing care tailored for the developing minds and bodies of children. Explore our Web site to learn more about our services and doctors.
- UCSF Center for Reproductive Health UCSF Medical Center is one of the top 10 hospitals in the nation and a leader in the medical innovations that have improved and saved lives. Explore ucsfhealth.org to learn more about our services and doctors.
- San Francisco Parks Trust
- Alcatraz Island offers a close-up look at the site of the first lighthouse and US fort on the West Coast, an infamous federal penitentiary long off-limits to the public (and despised by inmates), and the historic 18 month occupation by Indians of All Tribes. Rich in cultural history, there is also a natural side to the Rock - gardens, tide pools, bird colonies, and bay views beyond compare.
- Fort Point National Historic Site Fort Point was constructed by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers between 1853 and 1861 to prevent entrance of a hostile fleet into San Francisco Bay.
- Golden Gate National Recreation Area Golden Gate National Parks chronicle two hundred years of history, from the Native American culture, the Spanish Empire frontier and the Mexican Republic, to maritime history, the California Gold Rush, the evolution of American coastal fortifications, and the growth of urban San Francisco.
- Juan Bautista de Anza National Historic Trail "Everyone mount up!" This became a familiar call from Spanish Captain Juan Bautista de Anza. In 1776, as Americans fought for their independence in the East, Anza led almost 300 people over 1200 miles to settle Alta California. It was the first overland route established to connect New Spain with San Francisco. Walk in their footsteps from Nogales, Arizona to San Francisco, California.
- Presidio of San Francisco For 218 years, the Presidio served as an army post for three nations. World and local events, from military campaigns to the rise of aviation, from World Fairs to earthquakes, left their mark. Come enjoy the history and beauty of the Presidio. Explore centuries of architecture. Reflect in a national cemetery. Walk through an historic airfield, forests, or to beaches, and admire spectacular vistas.
- San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park Stand on the stern of Balclutha, face west to feel the fresh wind blowing in from the Pacific Ocean. Located in the Fisherman's Wharf neighborhood, San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park offers the sights, sounds, smells and stories of Pacific Coast maritime history.
- San Francisco Botanical Garden Ten minutes or a life-time...the San Francisco Botanical Garden is the place for you.
- San Francisco International Airport Ground transportation providers serving San Francisco International Airport include public transit, Airporters, on-demand door-to-door vans, pre-arranged door-to-door vans, taxis, limousines and charter operators.
- Golden Gate Bridge, Highway and Transportation District Based in San Francisco, the Golden Gate Bridge, Highway and Transportation District operates the Golden Gate Bridge, and two public transit systems: Golden Gate Transit buses and Golden Gate Ferry. Last year 40 million vehicles crossed the Golden Gate Bridge and 11 million customers rode the transit systems.
- San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency Our Mission: Working together effectively, we serve our community. We provide safe, reliable, clean, accessible, and convenient transportation to any destination in the City. We are dedicated to creating the most satisfying experience possible for our employees and our riders.
- San Francisco County Transportation Authority
- Market Street Railway Our Mission: Preserving Historic Transit in San Francisco.We support the San Francisco Municipal Railway (Muni) in its daily operation of vintage transit vehicles as a "museum in motion."We identify, acquire, and restore additional historic transit vehicles suitable for operation on the San Francisco Municipal Railway.We educate the public on the historic importance of mass transportation toward maintaining a high quality of urban life in San Francisco.
- San Francisco Paratransit San Francisco Paratransit is a specialized transportation service for persons who are unable to independently use regular buses, streetcars, or BART, due to a disability or health related condition some or all of the time. Paratransit is provided by public transportation systems as part of the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- California Academy of Science Founded in 1853 as the first scientific institution in the West, the California Academy of Sciences' mission is to explore and explain the natural world.
- The Asian Art Museum of San Francisco is one of the largest museums in the Western world devoted exclusively to Asian art. But we are more than just an art museum - we are your ticket to Asia. Here, travel through 6,000 years of history, trek across seven major regions, and sample the cultures of numerous countries.
- Exploratorium Housed within the walls of San Francisco's Palace of Fine Arts, the Exploratorium is a collage of hundreds of science, art, and human perception exhibits. The Exploratorium is a leader in the movement to promote museums as informal education centers.
- Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco Welcome to the Thinker, website of the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco. Comprised of the de Young Museum in Golden Gate Park and the Legion of Honor in Lincoln Park, we are the largest public arts institution in the City of San Francisco and one of the largest art museums in the United States.
- San Francisco War Memorial and Performing Arts Center The San Francisco War Memorial and Performing Arts Center, one of the largest performing arts centers in the United States, covers seven and one-half acres in San Francisco's Civic Center Historic District. Opera, symphony, modern and classical dance, theatre, recitals, plays, lectures, meetings, receptions, special screenings and gala events all have a place at the Center. Each of the Center's facilities is unique and has special characteristics that enhance every event.
- Bay Music & Entertainment, Inc (formerly Cardinal Productions) is the premier entertainment resource in Northern California. Since 1982 we have provided talented musicians, DJs, interactive performers and professional event services.
- Incentives To Intrigue Incentives To Intrigue(ITI) has remained in the forefront of the incentive industry since its inception in 1989. We work directly with corporations or we can work as partners with incentive houses, destination mangement companies, and all other disciplines. We are frequently consulted for our unique viewpoint and fresh ideas
- San Francisco Opera "To be the most exciting force in the opera world"
- San Francisco Ballet As America's first professional ballet company, San Francisco Ballet has enjoyed a long and rich tradition of artistic "firsts" since its founding in 1933, performing the first American productions of Swan Lake and Nutcracker, as well as the first twentieth-century American Coppolia. A lively, vital ensemble, San Francisco Ballet is one of the three largest ballet companies in the United States.
- San Francisco Zoo
- Aquarium of the Bay Opened in 1996 and enhanced in 2001, Aquarium of the Bay is a unique educational and entertainment facility dedicated to the rich and diverse aquatic life of San Francisco Bay and its surrounding waters. The Aquarium provides a window to the Bay that focuses on its distinctive ecosystems to entertain, educate and inspire preservation of this wonderful natural resource.
- San Francisco Shakespeare Festival began in 1983, with Free Shakespeare in the Park's debut production of The Tempest in Golden Gate Park in San Francisco, California. Today we are a regional theater company and major arts education provider that includes our sister organizations, the Oakland-East Bay Shakespeare Festival and the Silicon Valley Shakespeare Festival.
- Traveling Jewish Theatre
- American Conservatory Theater nurtures the art of live theater through dynamic productions, intensive actor training in its conservatory, and an ongoing dialogue with its community
- Carnaval San Francisco